Southern Gospel Over/Under
1. David Phelps picks up a SN Fan Award for Favorite Tenor = 25%:
2. Dan Keeton, Craig West, or Tim Riley depart Gold City by the next year = By July 2012:
3. Sonya Isaacs and Jimmy Yeary’s child will be a musical prodigy (or at least, very good) = 57%:
4. There will be a Jubilee 3 = 40%:
5. There will be a Jubilee 3 with The Mark Trammell Quartet featured in some capacity = 25%
6. EH&SS will stop doing weird things with their hair and clothes and will “experiment” with doing “normal” things = 6%:
7. A Rodney Griffin penned tune will go #1 on the charts by = June 2012:
8. Brian free will shave his “soul patch” by = January 2012:
9. Austin’s Bridge will return to the gospel music scene by 2012 NQC = 13%:
10. Dixie Melody Boys will have perhaps, their best selling album in 15-20 years with their 50th Anniversary project featuring many former members and special guests = 42%
This game is real simple. I give you a base percentage or date, and you say either Over or Under to that number or date. For example…the over/under for EHSS is 6%. I’m forecasting the chances are even slimmer than that.
If you’ve seen PTI, then you know how to play. Here’s another example. Enjoy.